Thursday 9 December 2010

Peter's day-trip at the Big Apple

My Day in New York,

I landing at 9am ar the J.F.-Kennedy-Airport and than I chatch the Taxi across the famous Broklyn-Bridge to Manhatten. Manhatten, the biggest Financial-Centrum in the World and of course with the biggest Skyline.
Then at 10.30am I come in at the Empire State Bulding and that's also my first tourist attraction that I visit.
I chatch the Elevator and go up to the highest Level where is the observation deck there I can see all of Manhatten, th next Suburbs and ofcourse the nice Harbour with the Statue of Liberty.
After that I'll chatch a Bus with them I can see the most interested places, for example the Ground Zero and I can be on the famous Broadway betwin the tall skyscrapers. I think that's will be great!
The last stop is then at the Horbour where I chatch a Ferry for a beautiful Harbour Trip. The highlight at this trip is to the the Statue of Liberty up close.
At the afternoon at 4pm I'll visit the Museum of Art with the lovely Art which is in all over the world popular.
After this I'll go to once of the famous restaurants at the Times Square where I can listening the great street musician. After two, or maybe three beer in a Pub I chatch the next Taxi and will fly back very tired, but with a lot of impressions!

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment